General & Laproscopic Surgery
Dr Ravinder Dua MS
Our department of General and Laparoscopic Surgery is equipped with the most modern facilities, technology and infrastructure We specialize in performing almost all major gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, & bariatric surgeries.
The surgeons specialize in ‘Laparoscopic Surgery’ which is a minimally invasive procedure in comparison to the conventional traditional general surgery. In the same instead of a 2-3 inch abdominal incision only a ¼ -1/2 inch incision is required. This surgery technique requires precision, skill and experience.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Faster Recovery
- Easy Mobility
- Early Discharge
- Smaller Incisions
- Less Pain: Less tissue trauma and less post operative pain
- Less Dependence on pain relievers
- Low risk of infection.
Services and Treatments offered
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery (Key hole surgery)
- All kinds of hernias– both by open and by laparoscopic surgery.
- complete diagnosis and operative treatment for cysts and tumours of the salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, breast, lipomas and tumours of the abdomen
- Abdominal surgeries such as Gall Bladder, Biliary ducts, Appendix, Intestines (open/ laparoscopic surgery) including Hemi/Total Colectomies,Pancreas, Anti reflux procedures for GERD etc
- Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas(MAFT) with stapled Anopexy
- Diseases of the veins such as varicose veins